Are pill pockets good for dogs? Pill pockets for dogs are a safe, effective, and tasty alternative to traditional pill administration. Instead of stressing out your pup when you give them their daily immune support supplement, you can make pill time into treat time. Store-bought pill pockets can be a convenient option for you and your dog.
Which pill pouch is the most healthiest for the dogs?
- Greenies Pill Pockets, Tablet Size. $8. Easily give your pup his tablet-sized medication using these Greenies pill pockets.
- Greenies PIll Pockets, Capsule Size. $15.
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches. $18.
- Pillbuddy Naturals. $10.
- VetIQ Pill Treats. $6.
- Zoë Pill Pops. $20.
- PetMD Wrap-A-Pill Paste. $13.
What can I use instead of pill pockets?
- Dollop of peanut butter (make sure it’s free from Xylitol)
- Bit of chopped liver.
- Piece of hot dog.
- Banana chunk.
- Small piece of cheese (not the molded variety)
- Spoonful of pureed sweet potato or pumpkin.
- Wrapped in a bit of deli meat or piece of tortilla.
What can I hide my dogs pills in?
- Spray cheese (Easy Cheese Cheddar n Bacon)
- Peanut Butter (preferably chunky style to hide pills)
- Marshmallows (hypoallergenic)
- Chewable / soft dog treats.
- Cream Cheese.
- Hot dogs.
- Fig Newtons.