Who are the 22 Paw Patrol members?
- Ryder, a human boy and the leader of the PAW Patrol.
- Chase, a serious police pup.
- Marshall, the team’s fire rescue pup.
- Skye, the PAW Patrol’s aerial rescue pup.
- Rocky, a handy recycling pup.
- Rubble, a construction pup with a sweet tooth.
- Zuma, a cool water rescue pup who often says “dude.”
What kind of dogs are on Paw Patrol? Marshall is a Dalmatian, Rubble is an English Bulldog, Chase is a German Shepherd, Rocky is a mixed-breed dog, Zuma is a Chocolate Labrador Retriever, Skye is a Cockapoo, Everest is a Siberian Husky, Tracker is a Chihuahua, Tuck and Ella are Golden Retrievers, Rex is a Bernese Mountain Dog, Liberty is a Dachshund, and
How many Paw Patrol pups are there in total? There are nine pups in the team (counting Robo-Dog) and two humans. In Season 2, Chase was given spy gear. Marshall was also given a secondary job as a medic in Season 2.
Who is the newest dog on Paw Patrol? What are the names of the new PAW Patrol characters? The newest PAW Patrol character names are Everest the Siberian Husky and Tracker the Chihuahua. There are two new characters on the show that are not puppies, they are Cap’n Turbot’s, a marine biologist, and Robo-Dog, a robotic dog designed and built by Ryder.