Can you smoke hot dogs? Make this dry rub in bulk to have it ready at all times. Step Four: Place the hot dogs on a grill grate in your smoker and smoke for 60-90 minutes at 250º F. Your hot dogs are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 155º F.
Can you smoke hot dogs on Traeger? We recommend setting your Traeger to at least 375 degrees Fahrenheit to grill hot dogs, but you can grill hot dogs at any temperature up to 500 degrees. Our recommendations depend on the overall recipe, including how crispy you like your hot dog skin.
How do you cook hot dogs on a smoker?
- Preheat your smoker to 180f.
- Remove hot dogs from the fridge and discard any wrapping.
- Use your SlotDog to score the hot dogs on one side.
- Place the scored hot dogs on the lower rack of your pellet grill.
- Smoke the dogs at 180f for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
How do you cook hot dogs on a pellet smoker?