What is the strongest natural antibiotic for dogs? Many experts would say that the strongest natural antibiotic for dogs is oregano oil. A safe alternative antibiotic for pups, this oil has been shown to successfully treat viral infections, bacterial infections, colds, parasites, and much more.
What natural antibiotic can I give my dog?
- Oil Of Oregano. Oregano oil has earned media attention for its use in chicken feed.
- Manuka Honey. Manuka honey hails from New Zealand and Australia.
- Olive Leaf.
- Essential Oils.
How can I get antibiotics for my dog without going to the vet? Can I get antibiotics for my dog without seeing a vet? Yes, there are antibiotics that you can get without a vet prescription. Can you get antibiotics at a pet store? Many pet stores, including online pet stores, carry antibiotics that are safe to use for dogs.
What can I give my dog for antibiotics?
- Enrofloxacin (Baytril) – respiratory, skin, and urinary tract infections.
- Amoxicillin/Clavulanic acid (Clavamox) – wounds, respiratory infections, skin infections.
- Metronidazole (Flagyl) – gastrointestinal upsets, periodontal disease.